Tuesday, December 13, 2016

" Dota Player and an Honor Student"

                                 



                           Can you imagine a person who is a dota player and the same time an honor student? Yeah, I am that person who can control this two things. For me, this two should be controlled seriously. Being a Dota player and an honor student has different perspective.        

                       Hi! My name is John Edric B. Lumibao born in Cotabato City. I live in San pablo Village Cotabato City with my 2 brothers. I also have a bestfriend whom I trust the most. My parents are both employed and always loves me and my brother. At school, I have different struggles and challenges that should be face resulting in a stress. I always play Dota at home to enjoy myself and have fun. Yes, I play Dota but that doesn't mean that i run from the responsibilities at school. Yes, you can become a Dota player and an honor student but you should focus more on your studies than playing Dota because it can't help you in the future. Education is a big help for you to understand everything and become successful in life.

                                Yes, This is possible but be sure to be more focused on your studies to be successful in life. Soon, I want to be a successful man who can play dota and that could be awesome. Go on and become a professional dota player and a successful man.


No comments:

Post a Comment